Tuesday 17 May 2011

And the days go on

Hi all

Such lovely weather we are having. Lucky us.

I have been busy this week - collecting free Lego from the Sun newspaper. I am a bit obsessed actually - I love a bargain, and these little sets are so sweet. I hate that particular paper and always leave it in the shop (where I suppose they sell it again). And I am getting worse - I get more than one set each day (I won't say how many) - give two to the boys and keep the rest for party bag gifts, future Christmas stocking fillers and so on. I find it embarrassing to hit the shops every morning to get this Lego - it makes me feel rather mercenary, almost as though I am scrounging in fact, but I can't resist! The offer finishes on Friday and I will be quite glad.

Anyway, I have been getting up early in an effort to make the house run more smoothly - which is working to an extent. Except now I am really tired - a bit unwell with it if I am honest. Nothing that a good night's sleep won't sort - and I am going to take a couple of paracetamol to help, because I have a neck and shoulder pain that otherwise might keep me up.

So without further ado, I bid you all goodnight. More anon. X.

1 comment:

  1. Haven't seen you on the NHS Choices blog lately. Hope everything is going well.

    ReplyDelete