Saturday 7 May 2011

Legoland

Hi Guys

Been to Legoland with the family today, and it was surprisingly ok. No wasps, because it is so early in the season (LL is usually plagued with them). The queues were not at all bad. And we stayed only five hours (which is plenty long enough).

I do appreciate the opportunities to get out and about that having a family brings. I was talking to a friend about it the other day - that even when it is hard work trailing about with kids and toddlers during the holidays, it is better than the alternative - being stuck in an office all day. Although it is so long since I have set foot in an office that I daresay I might appreciate the relative calm and peace nowadays.

Anyway, on my way out to the theatre (sounds posh, but it is just an am dram performance). A friend is directing and appearing in it though, and I have a feeling it will be a good evening.

Take care, all. I hope your lives are running smoothly. BTW, re the head injury on Thursday - had a headache all day today and started to get worried again. When I got home I dived for the kettle, and only then realised the 'brain damage' headache was actually due to lack of caffiene. Several strong cups of tea later, I am as good as new.

X.

No comments:

Post a Comment