Monday 1 August 2011

Another great song by Daniel Mackler

Hi Everyone

I have not got a great deal of time to write this morning, because a friend has kindly taken the eldest three kids to the library for me.  I have kept Toddler because he just might prove to be the straw that broke the camel's back - and anyway she is walking and already has one buggy to push, and Toddler likes to conserve the use of his legs.  So now I must not be on the computer for long, because I need to play with Toddler.

And this is a good thing, because I wanted to link to another of Daniel Mackler's songs anyway, and that will do fine instead of a post this morning.

Here it is:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=18Y8dMIPXIk&feature=player_embedded

Warning - do not play within earshot of your children.  I sat in my kitchen and played it for my friend one day last week and my girls came in, and then I had to launch into a long lecture about how swearing is not good.  Because I would hate to hear them coming out with bad language (although 'Bullshit' is not a terrible word, it is repeated a lot on this song). 

Have a good day, all of you.  Louise x

No comments:

Post a Comment