Sunday 1 January 2012

Happy New Year!

Hello out there

A bit predictable as a title for a post...But genuinely meant.

I am really looking forward to the year ahead.  I love New Year as a time when all is potential and possible.  I have particularly high hopes for this New Year, as the New Me (the one who is calm and unbeset by nerves). 

And hopefully I will be productive, and achieve lots, and my writing career will soar, and we will move to a new bigger house...

Nothing wrong with aiming high, eh?

Of course, what I really want is for the children to continue to grow up healthy and happy, and I am well aware that I have all the riches I need already. 

I will keep on at this blog in the coming year, try to remember that it is not just about me but for all out there who have suffered from mental illness and who have felt lonely and helpless and stigmatised in the face of it. 

Here's to progress and to a happy year ahead!

Louise x

No comments:

Post a Comment